Connecticut Maxillofacial Surgeons, LLC aka The Center for Reconstructive Jaw Surgery aka ‘CTMAX’ continuously works to incorporate the newest technology, techniques and methods, both within our offices and online to better serve your needs.
If you have visited us in the past you may have noticed that we have recently renovated our entire website during which we spawned two other sister sites, one for our learning center and another for our facial aesthetic enhancement services. All three sites are mobile responsive, meaning they will react to present the site in a format best designed for whatever device you are using, be it desktop, tablet or smartphone. We hope that this will assist you in locating the information you want, when you want it and where you want it.
As you may have noticed by the icons to the right, you may now
- find us tweeting away at Twitter,
- befriend us at Facebook, and/or you may
- connect to us at LinkedIn.
The new CTMAX site, besides sporting a new look, also has added a new ‘Resource Center‘, where we will
- post about new things occuring in our industry,
- blog about new happenings at CTMAX, and
- provide downloadable information and documents to make your procedure go even more smoothly.
We even have added an email newsletter feature to which you may wish to sign up so we may periodically stay in touch with you.
At CTMAX, we provide the opportunity for patients and professionals of all kind to:
- Learn more about the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Learn more about our doctors, our staff and our offices.
- Browse through topics related to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- See What’s New, in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Obtain directions and a map to our offices.
- E-mail us at Connecticut Maxillofacial Surgeons to ask us a question or have us contact you for an appointment.